Have a pet?
Here are some options for today’s challenge:
- Switch to biodegradable friendly poop bags, like these:
BioBags actually compost!
- Just flush it! Easier said than done, but there are options for that, like these:
The “Doggie Dooley” is just one way you can compost your dog’s waste
- Look into composting and see if it might work for you. There are special composters for this type of waste that can be used in non-food garden beds.
- Cat litter – switch to an eco-friendly cat litter, like these:
- Many bedding for smaller pets can be composted and are often made of recycled materials.
- Look into composting other pet refuse (bird, hamster, etc.)